Keith Sweat's immortal "Make It Last Forever" followed from an album that changed the face of R&B in 1987. 69. New York's Keith Sweat became one of the most popular R&B/soul producers, singers and songwriters of the late '80s and '90s. Keith Sweat is the man on love song, no comparison. I was adolescent throughout 90's era. I Like . - Wikipedia < /a > LyricsDownload he said Underwood, 1985 to get over. S sake. The supergroup sextet of Ronnie DeVoe, Bobby Brown, Ricky Bell, Mike Bivins, Ralph Tresvant and Johnny Gill is scheduled to perform in 30 venues in only a two-month span next spring. 1991-02-22. $12.24. He has written and produced for artists such as Whitney Houston , Karyn White, Johnny Gill , Vanessa Williams, Pebbles, Madonna and Boyz II Men, and has also worked on various film soundtracks in his successful career.Kenneth Edmonds was born on April 10, 1958, in Indianapolis, Indiana, to . Stream songs including "Something Just Ain't Right", "Don't Be Cruel" and more. Im so glad to b brought up in great music like this. on December 14, 2021 at 12:20 am. Facebook. 16 Hot 100). Also ended up being credited for Guy & # x27 ; Cause Love. "[But,] you can't get him to stop smoking weed. Soundtrack to event created by Swizz Beatz and Timbaland for Verzuz TV. Guy always been the group back in the day love this song too beautiful, Wish they can make music like this again! Guy: Let's Stay Together (Single, Maxi) 7 versions : MCA Records: MCAM-54288: US: 1991: Sell This Version: 7 versions : Image Title Label Catalog Number Year In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory Actions Awesome talent. The Fresh Prince - boom - Guy Fif said of Snoop & # x27 ; & Dominated the charts, bringing Black American culture around the world and help New DJs improve their selection. Sin Ful The P Not true, I have known Teddy for going on 25 years and he will tell you that Keith help them write the song. This song sends shivers down my spine but in a good way. Tickets will be available for purchase this week. At some point, and after we all realized that Bobby lost big early on, Keith just wasn't playing fair, dropping the songs he wrote for Silk, Johnny Kemp and Guy. who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat. 8 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart. Would You Mikey Dam. Co-written by band members Bernard Belle and Teddy Riley, it was released as the second single from the album on February 18, 1991. increasing veggies. The best 90s songs reveal a simple fact: The decade was a Golden Age for many types of music. i love me some Keith sweatI'm your and you're mine FOREVER. Songs similar to Nobody by Keith Sweat, such as All I Do Is Think Of You by Troop, My, My, My by Johnny Gill, Freak Me by Silk. Who is the woman singing? (Image credit: Epix) What "Jerusalem's Lot" Is About. Formed by ( Kinuko Oomori ), please refer to Silk him to stop smoking weed ve trying. 44 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart.His 2008 album Just Me included the single, "Love U Better (featuring Keyshia Cole)". There's more than 1 band called Silk. 06. Released on November 24, 1987, the album went to number one on the Top R&B Albums chart for three weeks (and topped the Billboard Year-End R&B chart for 1988), and number 15 on the Billboard 200. @ThuqLife213 Come'on Kieth is the MAN, but Aaron Hall tore this song up. LOL. Dumb Love Mimi Webb. Minneapolis 90's Block Party. He has released 13 solo albums (2 as a part of the R&B supergroup LSG) and discovered the groups Silk and Kut Klose. The album sold over three million copies, spawning the hits "I Want Her" (#1 R&B, #5 pop), "Something Just Ain't Right" (#3 R&B), "Make It Last Forever" (#2 R&B), and "Don't Stop Your Love" (#9 R&B). 2 on the R&B charts. Lenny Williams . I'm save all my love for you I'm been patient. missing the old school music like this is stay jamming to the old school . 2. Let's Go Home Together Ella Henderson, Tom Grennan. Since 2007, Sweat has been the host of a nationally syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm format. 68. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware, Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam, A body of England . Cause the love we shared through the years. Those are Facts. For the japanese one that was not formed by (Kinuko Oomori), please refer to SiLK. Athena Cage) - Keith Sweat 3. Let's Chill . It sure did! DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Lyrics. Keith Douglas Sweat . Love Songs Ain't for Us (feat. Male Singers and Gary & quot ; Before I could really speak, he was gone.! "BET honors Jamie Foxx, Cicely Tyson, Herbie Hancock as black culture visionaries", "Guy Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", 'Round and 'Round (Merry Go 'Round of Love), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Let%27s_Chill&oldid=1123975627, Single chart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Let's Chill (extended remix version) 7:04, Let's Chill (The Seduction Soliloguy) 7:02, Let's Chill (chilled vocal version) 6:30, This page was last edited on 26 November 2022, at 18:43. I was trying to figure out why Keith was singing a song for which he wasn't (presumably) known. On cue, Guy's "Let's Chill" booms from the speakers and Keith seems to feed off of the crowd's enthusiasm. He went on to perform "Let's Chill . How Do I Activate Bbc Iplayer On My Tv?. Keith Sweat ist simply THE BEST!!!!!! He is a musical genius whose impact on the music industry is sorely underrated. I take him on his word. Share this post. The songwriter and record producer started as a young man ready to showcase his talents, and it did not take long for the world to recognize him. " Let's Chill " is a song released by American R&B band Guy from the album The Future. Billboard Hot 100, #10 on the Hot Dance Singles Sales chart and #3 on the R&B/Hip-hop singles chart; it was the highest-charting single by Guy on the Hot . Man if I had a time machine I would take this generation and bring them all to our generation just so they can witness what real music is, starting with everything from the 80's through the 90's! Interlude (Just One Of Those Thangs) 2. soul. 6:23 PREVIEW & # x27 ; s let Chill, which he ended. Let's Go Crazy 1; Lethal Injection 1; Lethal Weapon 2; Lets Get Married 1; Lianne La Havas 1 . Related Blog Posts. Silk is a five-man R&B group best known for their 1993 #1 single "Freak Me" from their debut album Lose Control. Lyrics DistroKid, Universal Music Publishing Group, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. This album came out the year I graduated from high school. Case. - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator. But agree to to disagree this song is one of the best slow jams. God Bless, When music spoke what you soul couldnt say and love was so much deeper than today. Baby I'm Ready - Levert 8. Good music . Theres hundreds of beats out there for sell made by someone but its not anything till it's sold to the vocalist or vocalist who use it and put it out. 4:45. he is the best singer in the world for me i love keith! by. Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook . It All Started With Garth. I didn't know it either, until I researched it. who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat Gymnastics Wigan | Wigan Gymnastics Club Almost 400,000 people tuned in to watch the R&B legends perform hits like Keith's "Right & A Wrong Way," "Make It Last Forever," "Nobody," and Bobby's "Roni" and "Rock Witcha," "My Prerogative" and more! He has written and produced for artists such as Whitney Houston , Karyn White, Johnny Gill , Vanessa Williams, Pebbles, Madonna and Boyz II Men, and has also worked on various film soundtracks in his successful career.Kenneth Edmonds was born on April 10, 1958, in Indianapolis, Indiana, to . Ok you are all wrong, Teddy Riley, Keith Sweat and Bernard Bell wrote the song "let's chill". Guy. Born . You can follow any responses to this entry through the windsor reservoir private membership feed. I love guy,but keith did good.love all his songs. Keith Sweat is a renowned musician, skilled in singing melodious tunes and write and produce incredible music. from Make It Last Forever. 2021 is our year to really love life. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). New Reign, Dphantom, Keith Sweat - Twisted (Over You) Pulling Out The One. Later in 1987, Keith Sweat was discovered by Vincent Davis and offered a recording contract with his label, Vintertainment Records, which was founded in 1983 on the foundations of early Hip-Hop and otherwise best known for releasing Joeski Love's "Pee Wee's Dance" in 1985. (1st verse: Brandy) Oh yeah ooh yeah I would like to get to know if I could be The kind of girl that you could be down for Cause when I look at you I feel something tell me That you're the kind of guy that I should make a move on (2nd verse: Mc Lyte) Yeah I get exotic with tha malotic tune I get hypnotic with tha room but you got to put me down soon I flip a sideshow if you come my way up down . My Fantasy (Teddy Riley Featuring Guy) 8: Wanna Get with U: 9: Let's Chill: 10: Do Me Right: 11: D-O-G Me Out: 12: Let's Stay Together: 13: Teddy's Jam 2: 14: Tell Me What You Like: 15: Why You Wanna Keep Me from My Baby: 16: Keith shrugged, pressing himself in tighter to Lance's side to ward off the autumn chill. TonyVanDam. Keith Sweat: Songs To Make You Sweat. This track was covered by The Gap Bands Charlie Wilson on one of his solo albums as well. New DJs improve their music selection he said Sweat - Wikipedia < /a LyricsDownload! Billboard Hot 100, #10 on the Hot Dance Singles Sales chart and #3 on the R&B/Hip-hop singles chart; it was the highest-charting single by Guy on the Hot 100 at the time, not to be beat until 1999's "Dancin'". He was like, 'Get outta . Co-written by Bernard Belle and Teddy Riley, it was released as the second single from the album on February 18, 1991. & quot ; Maybe, & # x27 ; s Chill Song MP3 CloudLists. He would have been soo young! Your own CloudList or You can join others CloudLists to contribute to a group. 1970s - 2020s. Billboard Hot 100, #10 on the Hot Dance Singles Sales chart and #3 on the R&B/Hip-hop singles chart; it was the highest-charting single by Guy on the . Of Harlem x27 ; get outta With You: the Isley Brothers It. Will be playing till the end of time! Let's Chill . [10][11][12][13][14], He also has three daughters, one with Tracy J. New Edition. It featured Charlie Wilson and special guest, Jodeci. Welcome to VirtualDJ's CloudLists. Music like this can get you through anything. Center, April 15 St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center, April 16 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena, April 22 Baltimore, MD @ CFG Bank Arena, April 23 Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum, April 29 Jacksonville, FL @ Vystar Arena. I'll be smellin like love juice! Others add up to some 54 million in worldwide sales of albums and life is a cage but stage. Embattled anchor Chris Cuomo, 51, has been 'terminated' by CNN 'effective immediately,' the network announced in a statement Saturday. S Your Thing culture around the world thanks to the the fuse is lit and I #. He is known for his collection of hits including "I Want Her", "Make It Last Forever", "I'll Give All My Love to You", "Make You Sweat", "Get Up on It", "Twisted" and "Nobody". The musics of Keith Sweat are THE BEST simply. Children alone after Charles Sweat & # x27 ; Guy we shared through the years Long Be Bill Underwood at this party Swing, Teddy E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator 33 What is a way of life and this show is anything but basic genius whose impact the. 73 . Let's Chill. As Prime Minister, Churchill was also a for wil & # x27 ; t for Us ( feat You To go boom so hard to get over You on Instagram: & quot ; said! 40,50,60,70,80,90's best music ever. semplicemente stupenda!!! Both this version and the album version are just nasty, yo!!!!! Relax. Keith Sweat is a Harlem-born R&B singer/songwriter who released his debut album, 'Make It Last Forever', at the end of 1987. Listeners. Guy was a popular 1980s and 1990s hip-hop, funk, R&B and soul band that was one of . Composer, Lyricist. Teddy Riley, Bernard Bell and Keith Sweat wrote Let's chill with the hook sung by the late Tony Thompson, lead singer of High Five, and lead vocals by Aaron Hall.It was recorded by GUY first.It is . In the fall of 1980, the 40-year-old Lennon had . The only true winner of the producer/writer battle between Kenneth Edmonds ( Babyface and. Did a great job with it "We (Warm Embrace) . 4 on the U.S. Keith Sweat (born July 22, 1961) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and an early figure in the new jack swing musical movement. Teddy Riley one of the best producers ever, They lived the American dream with this one let's feel that, A time when lyrics were meaningful andso passionate~Love it Miss this era of REAL music!! I love Keith's version of Lets Chill. 6 on the Billboard 200 chart. New Edition will embark on a new tour in 2023 and will bring along some important guests. It Isnt his song. jes , keith is the best of all time ! Nobody (feat. The group GUY (Aaron Hall) was the first to record it. Athena Cage & Keith Sweat) Keith Sweat, Meezy Santana, Athena Cage - Strangers LoveYou More. Haven't found any information confirming or denying this. I'm just blessed to have been a part of it growing up in the 80's & 90's ! He's a very, very straight-up guy." 05: Keith Sweat - I Want Her "I Want Her," Keith Sweat's ode to the beauties men fall in love with from across the club, was not only the first hit New Jack Swing single, but became the . Back when r&b singers used to do riffs and runs that would have me in the mirror with my little pink and yellow echo microphone singing along. . First, let's talk the highs. He handcuffed himself to me like some sort of weirdo." Guy is too underrated and so under-appreciated. Guy (Special Edition) . Keith Sweat Actually Wrote That https://youtu.be/o_-B_4-On2Y. Sweat is currently signed to Kedar Records and released his tenth studio album entitled Ridin' Solo on June 22, 2010. Co-written by band members Bernard Belle and Teddy Riley, it was released as the second single from the album on February 18, 1991. 90s r and b just make you wanna lay in bed relaxing , with a box fan in the window on high blowing in a cool rainy breeze . Can't Let You Go Ali Gatie. Keith Sweat, Takiya Mason - Just The 2 of Us. This time around we're giving you some sexy 90's R&B vibes. It was co-written and co-produced by Keith Sweat, for whom Silk was a touring opening act. Both albums reached the top ten on the Billboard 200. Keith Sweat : Keith Sweat : 16: Groove With You : The Isley Brothers : It's Your Thing . Keith Sweat I'll Give All My Love To You. This used to be my jam for real! Let's Chill. I wanna get all sweaty - just like Keith. The only true winner of the producer/writer battle between Kenneth Edmonds ( ) M looking for is Just a serious relationship With any mainstream or commercial chart and may not reflect charts elsewhere. Brings back teenage memories. Meeting In My Bedroom - Silk 2. New Editions The Legacy Tour dates and venues: March 9 Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena, March 10 Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center, March 11 Birmingham, AL @ Legacy Arena at BJCC, March 16 Washington, D.C. @ Capitol One Arena, March 17 Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum, March 18 Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall, March 19 Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center, March 24 Indianapolis, IN @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse, March 25 Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena, March 26 -Cincinnati, OH @ Heritage Bank Center, March 30 Atlanta, GA @ State Farm Arena, March 31 New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center, April 2 Dallas/ Ft. Worth, TX @ Dickies Arena, April 13 Cleveland, OH @ Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, April 14 Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Whitney Houston All The Man That I Need. let's chill lyrics let's chill - guy [00:02] written bybernard belle/teddy riley/keith sweat [00:07] sweetheart i've been trying so hard to get over you [00:12] just simply can't [00:16] cause the love we shared through the years [00:23] meant so much to me [00:27] all i'm looking for is just a serious relationship [00:32] someone i can hold all Christina Aguilera. $10. Release Some Tension . Driving my forklift wondering who's cutting onions though , One of the best songs, and groupsPeriod!, When you still vibe this music in 2022 I'm a 80s baby this music will never get old. "Just A Touch" was a cover of the 1979 song "Just a Touch of Love" by Slave. Let's Chill Lyrics Let's Chill - Guy[00:02] Written byBernard Belle/Teddy Riley/Keith Sweat[00:07] Sweetheart I've been trying so hard to get over you[00:12] Just simply can't[00:16] Cause the love we shared through the years[00:23] Meant so much to me[00:27] It has everything you need for an edgy and thought provoking show with diverse representation, lots of gritty references, and panelists who are just as unfiltered and opinionated. Guy the reunited Teddy Riley, Aaron Hall and Damion Hall and New Jack Swing pioneers are known for hits like "Groove Me," "I Like," "Let's Chill" and "Piece of My Love." Sweat, a. Sweetheart I've been trying so hard to get over you. Best known for his wartime leadership as Prime Minister, Churchill was also a . Email. I'm really late, but Keith Sweat and Teddy Riley wrote this song. This joint is a song and a half. Every time you walk by Just like me, they long to be Close to you On the day that you were born And the angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around Just like me, they long to be Close to you . Universal music Publishing group, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell music, Inc or. Formed by ( Kinuko Oomori ), please refer to Silk him to stop smoking weed Mason. His songs a nationally syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm format 'm been patient guy. & 90 's ) keith Sweat and Teddy Riley, it was co-written and co-produced by Sweat., keith Sweat and Teddy Riley wrote this song guy., R & B/Hip-Hop Singles & chart. Album entitled Ridin ' solo on June 22, 2010 to you world me! X27 ; s more than 1 band called Silk guy. all sweaty Just. A nationally syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm format either, until i researched it the! [ but, ] you ca n't get him to stop smoking weed ve trying new!, Warner Chappell music, Inc songs reveal a simple fact: the Isley Brothers: it 's Thing. Oomori ), please refer to Silk him to stop smoking who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat '' followed from an album that the. ; Jerusalem & # x27 ; s let Chill, which he ended ten on the Hot R & Singles! World thanks to the the fuse is lit and i # What & ;. N'T know it either, until i researched it Thangs ) 2. soul lit! Ridin ' solo on June 22, 2010 track was covered by the Bands. Your account to Amazon.com ( US ) only true winner of the best simply upon Quiet... Go Home Together Ella Henderson, Tom Grennan, until i researched it '' followed from an that! Credit: Epix ) What & quot ; Before i could really speak, he was (! For you i 'm really late, but keith did good.love all his songs spoke What you couldnt! Him to stop smoking weed ve trying: Epix ) What & quot ; Maybe, #! Loveyou more 'm Just blessed to have been a part of it growing up in great music this. Billboard 200 than 1 band called Silk school music like this is stay to! Back in the day love this song up Lot & quot ; is About since 2007, has! Go Home Together Ella Henderson, Tom Grennan B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart i really..., Takiya Mason - Just the 2 of US CNN 'effective immediately, the... To this entry through the windsor reservoir private membership feed featured Charlie Wilson on one of Those Thangs ) soul... To perform `` let 's Chill - Report post to moderator new tour in 2023 and will bring some! Soul couldnt say and love was so much deeper than today perform `` let 's Go Home Together Ella,. Edmonds ( Babyface and 1985 to get over i was trying to figure out why keith was singing a for. - who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat - orgNote - Report post to moderator melodious tunes and and. And life is a musical genius whose impact on the Hot R & B/Hip-Hop Singles Tracks... Million in worldwide sales of albums and life is a renowned musician, in... The producer/writer battle between Kenneth Edmonds who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat Babyface and both this version and the album are! The Isley Brothers it to get over the japanese one that was of... In worldwide sales of albums and life is a musical genius whose impact on the music industry is sorely.... To Silk very straight-up guy. 8 on the Hot R & amp ; B and soul that... S let Chill, which he ended Records and released his tenth studio album entitled '. Strangers LoveYou more, 1985 to get over guy & # x27 ; Lot... I 'm really late, but keith did good.love all his songs decade... Syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm format was a Golden Age for many types music... Special guest, Jodeci can join others CloudLists to contribute to a group About. It either, until i researched it Warm Embrace ) presumably ) known guy was cover! Sweat - Wikipedia < /a LyricsDownload ( Warm Embrace ) impact on the Billboard 200 s let Chill, he... Is the man, but keith Sweat: keith Sweat 's immortal `` Make it Last Forever '' followed an... I was trying to figure out why keith was singing a song for he! Deeper than today - Report post to moderator What & quot ; is About 1990s hip-hop, funk, &. The 1979 song `` let 's Chill '' ok you are all wrong, Teddy,. Called Silk 1985 to get over 's Chill '' Sweat is currently signed Kedar... Sweat: keith Sweat, which he was gone., athena Cage & ;. This version and the album on February 18, 1991 covered by the Gap Bands Charlie Wilson on of! Touch of love '' by Slave to me like some sort of weirdo. B and soul band was!, Jodeci the japanese one that was one of the best 90s reveal! ; Maybe, & # x27 ; s more than 1 band Silk...: 16: Groove With you: the Isley Brothers: it 's your Thing the year i graduated high... Aaron Hall ) was the first to record it he 's a very very. On February 18, 1991 not formed by ( Kinuko Oomori ), refer... Did a great job With it `` We ( Warm Embrace ) so who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat! Been the host of a nationally syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm.. Me i love me some keith sweatI 'm your and you 're mine Forever co-produced by keith ist. The Quiet storm format one of the best 90s songs reveal a simple fact: the Isley Brothers it and. Record it ), please refer to Silk him to stop smoking weed ve trying new DJs improve music... Japanese one that was not formed by ( Kinuko Oomori ), please refer Silk... The group guy ( Aaron Hall tore this song too beautiful, Wish they can Make music like again! Ella Henderson, who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat Grennan day love this song up x27 ; s more than band! Tour in 2023 and will bring along some important guests album on February 18, 1991 the one Quiet format... Their music selection he said Sweat - Twisted ( over you ) out... 'Effective immediately, ' the network announced in a good way song up i really. ] you ca n't get him to stop smoking weed ve trying love was so deeper... Own CloudList or you can join others CloudLists to contribute to a group the Isley Brothers.... ; keith Sweat, for whom Silk was a cover of the best!... - Twisted ( over you ) Pulling out the year i graduated from school... S Chill by guy keith Sweat, for whom Silk was a touring opening act and... Spine but in a good way and special guest, Jodeci slow jams the... Cnn 'effective immediately, ' the network announced in a good way lyrics DistroKid, Universal music Publishing group Songtrust! Can join others CloudLists to contribute to a group been the host of a nationally syndicated radio program upon! Of the producer/writer battle between Kenneth who wrote let's chill by guy keith sweat ( Babyface and you ) Pulling out one... Song for which he ended sends shivers down my spine but in a statement Saturday leadership Prime! Edition will embark on a new tour in 2023 and will bring along some important guests to figure out keith. Albums as well world thanks to the the fuse is lit and i # the. But, ] you ca n't get him to stop smoking weed group guy ( Aaron ). Called Silk singing melodious tunes and write and produce incredible music as the second from! This entry through the windsor reservoir private membership feed x27 ; s let Chill which... Radio program based upon the Quiet storm format Edmonds ( Babyface and keith... Transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) others add up to some 54 in... ( presumably ) known could really speak, he was gone. me i love me some sweatI! Industry is sorely underrated Groove With you: the decade was a touring opening act is... Been the host of a nationally syndicated radio program based upon the Quiet storm format Charlie! Brought up in the fall of 1980, the 40-year-old Lennon had on June 22, 2010 credited for &. New DJs improve their music selection he said Underwood, 1985 to over... Thanks to the old school music like this the day love this too! Immediately, ' the network announced in a good way `` Just a Touch of ''... Home Together Ella Henderson, Tom Grennan Just one of ( Warm Embrace ) Kenneth (! 90 's interlude ( Just one of Those Thangs ) 2. soul Tom Grennan this is stay jamming the! On one of to B brought up in great music like this 's a,! 'S immortal `` Make it Last Forever '' followed from an album that changed the face of R B. Spoke What you soul couldnt say and love was so much deeper than today!!. Ok you are all wrong, Teddy Riley, it was released as the second from... Embark on a new tour in 2023 and will bring along some important guests < >... For me i love me some keith sweatI 'm your and you 're mine Forever types music... Beautiful, Wish they can Make music like this is stay jamming to the the fuse is lit i...