Ron motioned to me with his hand to come over and chat with him and Lionel. "He taught me everything about the business. See Ronald's contact info now To choose a new name, William "WAK" King opened a dictionary and randomly picked a word. Another instrumental, "Cebu" (named after an island in the Philippines), later became a staple in the Quiet storm format. The Commodores made a brief appearance in the 1978 filmThank God It's Friday. Return to, Toll Free: 1-888-986-0155 After winning the university's annual freshman talent contest, they played at fraternity parties as well as a weekend gig at the Black Forest Inn, one of a few clubs in Tuskegee that catered to college students. Those small-town lads from Alabama sure know how to tell a good story and I went home a very happy man. He is also ranked in the richest person list from United States. Nicholas, and William "WAK" King, along with their five-piece band, known as the "Mean Machine". Performing at the Black Lives Matter Auckland Fundraiser New Zealand, July 2016. Copyright 2004-2022 New Age Oil. Ronald LaPread Born: September 4, 1950 (age 72years), Alabama, United States, Ronald LaPread Spouse: Jacueline Echols (m. 1980), Kathy LePread (m. ?1977), Ronald LaPread Group: Commodores (1968 1986). Pensioners lived there, and rules included a ban on drinking. Lionel Richie is funny and engaging in person and (best of all for his fans) clearly rejuvenated in his career. Views: 311 . WBSS Media. Complete Wiki Biography of Ronald La Pread, which contains net worth and salary earnings in 2023. Commodores are an American funk/soul band, which was at its peak in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s. Rons daughter Soraya had been put in charge of the background music and had quietly swapped out a Sly and the Family Stone CD in favour of an early Commodores best of. When Ronald LaPread came home to Tuskegee recently, he was so warm and gracious it was instantly clear that his legendary status has not changed him. 1 R&B, and that included 23 Top 25 R&B singles and 16 Top 40 pop hits. sales@newageoil.ca, Head Office: 7403 36 Street, Required fields are marked *. The current police investigation into how Ellwood and Hamilton died isn't the first time a serious incident has occurred at the properties. Mate, you wrote Brick House! He can look tall and a little gangly on stage, but in real life he seemed smaller. He mentioned his Commodore brother by name and to everyones delight called Ron onstage. service@newageoil.ca Lionels gonna love you, gushed one woman, Look at the afro! said another. Song two was a different story though. Vivianne's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Jeremy Lapread, Lucinda Lapread, Ruth Lapread, Paul Lapread and Ronald Lapread. Two-times-a-Lionel would be just a couple of hours later, the small matter of his sold out Auckland concert in between. 2', Anita Pointer dead at 74 10 Pointer Sisters essentials, from blistering funk to the country song Elvis adored, Why Rotorua is still a brilliant place for a family holiday, Christine McVie dies aged 79 the greatest Fleetwood Mac song youve probably never heard, Rotoruas Black Swan Hotel & the extraordinary Whirinaki Forest, The Pacifica: What its like staying in NZs tallest residential building. The group continues to perform, playing at arenas, theaters, and festivals around the world. Bass guitarist who came to prominence in the American funk & soul band, The Commodores. His PA Michael kindly told me hed get Ron to hook me up with a copy of the new work as soon as its released. Ronald La Pread Net Worth. account_box ***@gmail.com October 26, 2017 - 09:18 CET. Disclamer: Ronald LaPread net worth displayed here are calculated based on a combination social factors. 8). ); drama (Apocalypse Now, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, etc. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)as Soundtrack, Gone in Sixty Seconds (2000)as Soundtrack, Your email address will not be published. In his hands the bass is as much a lead instrument as the electric guitar, and in the case of the Commodores stew of r&b, funk, country, ballads and dance-pop, perhaps even more so. Upon returning, James Carmichael, the Commodores' producer, heard and recognized that this could be a song worth recording. However, back in their dressing rooms they received confirmation and broke down in tears. According to our database, Thomas McClary is still alive.. Quick Facts: Here are some interesting facts about Thomas McClary: * He is originated from United States. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)as Soundtrack, Gone in Sixty Seconds (2000)as Soundtrack, Your email address will not be published. In 1981 they released two top-ten hits with "Oh No" (No. YOU HAVE 20,000 FOLLOWERS: $100 per post at a $5/CPM. One of the benefits of working in radio is the free stuff and I make sure Ron never goes without. 'Still Waters' at 25 - How the Bee Gees' late 90s comeback cemented their legacy, In Search Of Giants - Wild Adventures In The Jungles Of The Solomon Islands, Why it's wrong to call Maurice Gibb "the quiet Bee Gee", The Meaning Of Don Henley's 'The End Of The Innocence', Samantha Gibb Covers Her Dad's Most Beloved Song - What Maurice Said To Me Backstage With The Bee Gees In 1999, Michael McDonald is 70 & this Yacht Rock classic with Kenny Loggins needs to be heard again, Anita Pointer dead at 74 - 10 Pointer Sisters' essentials, from blistering funk to the country song Elvis adored, Barry Gibb Uncut & Exclusive: The Bee Gees Songs He'd Love To Record For 'Greenfields Vol. Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. flatiron abstraction test. The members of the group met as mostly freshmen at Tuskegee Institute (now Tuskegee University) in 1968, and signed with Motown in November 1972, having first caught the public eye opening for The Jackson 5 while on tour. According to Tuttle police reports, the incident . I was here to talk about Lionel Richie and the Commodores and not Wayne Barnes and his Wikipedia entry. They were talking in a way only close friends can where its a lingo only they know and it required deep concentration on everybody elses part to figure out exactly what each hilarious tale was about. Ronald La Pread wiki ionformation include family relationships: spouse or partner (wife or husband); siblings; childen/kids; parents life. Hes already finished eight songs for next years as yet untitled CD and it will be his sixth full studio album of the past 12 years, a remarkable pace for someone who first started recording back in the early 70s. We would find out four songs later that the tragically long forgotten ballad This Is Your Life is Rons all time favourite Lionel song. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. (Orange was the lead singer on the Top 10 hits "Brick House" and "Nightshift".). Ronald La Pread was created on Sept 4, 1950 in Florida, USA. From 1970-1986, he set down the rhythmic foundation for one of the greatest and most popular funk, R&B and pop bands of all time. This would be the scene of two-times-a-Lionel. Ronald LaPread. After being presented with a pounamu from the record company, Lionel began to work the room. Charges: Charge Description: POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON Bond Amount: Nicholas vocals, keyboards (1984present), Lionel Richie vocals, keyboards, saxophone (196882), Milan Williams keyboards, rhythm guitar (196889), Andre Callahan vocals, drums, keyboards (196870), Michael Gilbert bass guitar, trumpet (196870), Skyler Jett vocals, keyboards (198284), David Battelene - lead guitar (1987-1989). LaPread, Vivianne, a resident of Auburn, AL, formerly of Tuskegee, AL died Sunday, March 5, 2017. Commodores bassist Ron LaPread's stellar Motown pedigree shines through in this live performance of his song Rock You, surrounded onstage by New Zealand beau. Thomas McClary's net worth or net income is estimated to be $1 million - $3 million dollars. You dont need any rehearsal! McClary was replaced by guitarist-vocalist Sheldon Reynolds, while LaPread left in 1986 and moved to Auckland, New Zealand. Lionel Richie and Orange alternated as lead singers. (b. September 4 th, 1950). By New Zealand broadcaster & writer Tim Roxborogh. In 2012, the band was working on new material, some contributions written by current and former members. Your email address will not be published. A look inside Dryden Lodge in Grey Lynn where two bodies were found. Ron and Lionel were at it again, sitting opposite each other at the long table, leaning inwards across it as they told story after story about the old days. Ron pulled out his traditional air bass guitar and Lionel marvelled at how high he sung. I & II. Most music legends have forged their extraordinary careers by yes, being proud of what theyve done, but more-so by actively not dwelling on it; they are always looking forward and it is not uncommon for them not to have laid eyes or ears on their old albums for years, sometimes decades. Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? Early on in the performance he announced it would be an extra special show, and we would soon find out he really did mean it. Pread! We have estimated One-time-a-Lionel I knew was going to happen. Ronald Leyser - Net Worth 2022. I was a club disc jockey and ran a mobile DJ company (Musical Moods) for more than 15 years, which is where the name Dr. GX originates (Doctor Good Times). Looking back, the man said he had mixed feelings about such boarding homes. Fake LSD found at a music festival is likely to still be in the community. Present main occupation is as Associate Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Security Sales & Integration (SSI), which I joined in 1998. It didnt feel right though. To borrow a line from Bruce Springsteen, he makes that guitar talk. Ron LaPread, Commodores bassist and New Zealand resident for more than 20 years, had endured five months of me asking whether he was going up on stage with Lionel Richie. Wanna follow Ronald LaPread's net worth? Your faith in The Radio Networks news credibility neednt be tarnished. That day Id written a news story for Newstalk ZB (that played on nearly half the countrys radio stations) saying last nights concert was the first time in more than 25 years he and Ron had performed onstage together. I have attended many hundreds of concerts and movies (in theaters or screenings). The interview took place in my living room and 10 minutes became hour which in turn became two. The next night at Birmingham's NIA Arena, J.D. Richie described some members of the Mystics as "jazz buffs".Together, a six-man band was created from which the notable individuals were Lionel Richie, Thomas McClary, and William King from the Mystics; Andre Callahan, Michael Gilbert, and Milan Williams were from the Jays. I managed to explain that it was now Ron who was the radio star thanks to our Sunday night soul show before Rons beautiful daughter Soraya encouraged me to cut to the chase and show Lionel all the old records Id brought along. Keeping his cards close to his chest, I, like everybody else, was in the dark as to whether hed be up there in front of the sold out crowd. "Machine Gun", the instrumental title track from the band's debut album, became a staple at American sporting events, and is similarly featured in many films, includingBoogie NightsandLooking for Mr. Goodbar. For the next 45 minutes Lionel laughed, posed for photos, signed autographs and entertained the room with stories of everything from the time he had to sing Hello on helium on a German game show to when a Swedish TV host played a practical joke on him by disguising herself as a confused Japanese reporter who thought Three Times A Lady was the ultimate tribute to mnage a trois. In 1984 former Heatwave singer James Dean "J.D." Leave a comment. So, how much is Ronald La Pread worth at the age of 72 years old? The Commodores originally came together from two former student groups, the Mystics and the Jays. DIGITAL MUSIC He is a composer and actor, known for Gone in 60 Seconds (2000), Undercover Brother (2002) and Tropic Thunder (2008). He and wife Farideh own the Dryden Lodge near Grey Lynn Park where the bodies of actress Tania Ellwood, 39, and Timothy Kerr Hamilton, 36, were found after police were called at 3.15pm on Tuesday. But the wide smile was still there, the gold crucifix around the neck still dangled with combined religious / opulent fervour and he looked dapper in a black collared shirt, shimmering pants and equally spectacular shoes. From 1970-1986, he set down the rhythmic foundation for one of the greatest and most popular funk, R&B and pop bands of all time. Become a TRUTH IN RHYTHM Member through YouTube or at https://www.patreon.com/truthinrhythm.Featured in TIR Episode 242 (Part 1 of 2; see Part 2 here https://youtu.be/M-vq0E5PU6Y ): Longtime former Commodores bassist and composer Ronald LaPread! From 1970-1986, he set down the rhythmic foundation for one of the greatest and most popular funk, R&B and pop bands of all time. With every old album sleeve shown Lionel and Ron had stories to tell: Pread! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)as Soundtrack, Gone in Sixty Seconds (2000)as Soundtrack, Your email address will not be published. Richie! They are also long-time owners of Eden Park Lodge on Dominion Rd, another boarding house. ); hard rock (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc. 1 R&B, and that included 23 Top 25 R&B singles and 16 Top 40 pop hits. As well as the family boarding house business, he has worked as an occasional producer for local musicians, and reunited with Lionel Richie onstage at his 2014 New Zealand show. Maybe Lionel hadnt even asked yet and if he did, would Ron say yes? Slowly both Lionel and Rons heads began to nod to the beat. After Ron stood and thanked everyone for coming and giving Lionel such a good taste of New Zealand it was time to bid farewell, which really meant it was time for final photos, final anecdotes, final jokes, final signings, final accolades and ultimately, about 20 minutes later, the final goodbye. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. A handful would be Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Lost, Justified, Fargo, Seinfeld, Sopranos, South Park, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Key & Peele, Monty Python, Inside Amy Schumer, Louie, Modern Family, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Last Man on Earth, Bob Newhart Show, All in the Family and The Office. During that period, the group recorded more than a dozen successful albums - at their peak having four straight reach No. It was 1.30am and I walked home, this time safe in the knowledge Lionel will definitely be touring this way again soon. Ronald La Pread body measurments, height, weight and age details. I just think how different things wouldve been if the chair had collapsed with Ron in it all those years ago. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. A family member at Dryden Lodge today told the Herald no comment would be given to media, given the sensitive nature of the ongoing police investigation. Her husband is Jacueline Echols (1980 - ? The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. A federal judge has ruled against a co-founder of The Commodores in a trademark dispute case over the use of the name of the Grammy-award winning soul music band . . I decided to whip out a few of my old Commodores LPs from my bag and start showing them off. For those who don't know, Ronald LaPread was the bassist in the Commodores from 1969 until his departure from the band in 1986 when he fell in love with an Iranian / Kiwi and moved to New Zealand. Nicholas assumed co-lead vocal duties with drummer Walter Orange. Bass guitarist who came to prominence in the American funk & soul band, The Commodores. Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. SSI is part of Framingham, Mass.-based Emerald Expositions. Among those songs and other favorites were I Feel Sanctified, Machine Gun, Slippery When Wet, This Is Your Life, Sweet Love, Gimme My Mule, Fancy Dancer, Just to Be Close to You, High on Sunshine, Brick House, Easy, Zoom, Funky Situation, Too Hot to Trot, Three Times a Lady, Sail On, Still, Old-Fashion Love, Lady (You Bring Me Up and Oh No. Since the late 1980s, LaPread has lived in New Zealand, where he joins us from here. Over time, several founding members left - McClary left in 1983 (shortly after Richie) to pursue a solo career and to develop a gospel music company. I gotta talk to you when I get back. Featured in TIR Episode 242: (2 parts): Longtime former Commodores bassist and composer Ronald LaPread! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. In his hands the bass is as much a lead instrument as the electric guitar, and in the case of the Commodores stew of r&b, funk, country, ballads and dance-pop, perhaps even more so. Many people ask about the amount of money Ronald LaPread makes from Instagram. More Commodores. The Commodores now consist of Walter "Clyde" Orange, James Dean "J.D." Nicholas added Jackson's name into the lyrics of the song, and thenceforth the Commodores have mentioned Jackson and other deceased R&B singers. online, electronic, in-person and any other media or products for the electronic security industry's leading business-to-business trade publication. As recently as the week before the concert, I sat down with him and watched Lionel Richie Live In Paris and was witness to him singing along to solo hits like My Love just as much as storming Commodores funk like Fancy Dancer. He was one of the original Commodores who left the group in 1986. ARTISTS. Gender: M. Race: B. I am a recovered alcoholic now. During that period, the group recorded more than a dozen successful albums at their peak having four straight reach No. The only reason there is Lionel Richie is because there was the Commodores! said Lionel to loud applause in between songs. Video: TikTok - Make Your Da . She is from USA. Lionel looked me in the eye as we shook and said with that warm southern drawl, Well youre in store for a great show, this is a Commodore show tonight! He told me Ron was backstage and I should come say hi afterwards. "Nightshift" won The Commodores their first Grammy for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals in 1985. Funeral services are scheduled for Monday, March 13, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. Tuskegee University. ); jazz (Herbie Hancock, Bob James, Crusaders, etc. ); blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Buddy Guy, Eric Gales, etc. A Taste Of Honey - Twice As Sweet (CD, Album, RE, RM) Big Break Records. Remember how in Fort Worth that time. To borrow a line from Bruce Springsteen, he makes that guitar talk. Commodores are an American funk/soul band, which was at its peak in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s. Similarly, there is no information regarding Ron's salary and net worth on the internet. Commodoresare an American funk/soul band, which was at its peak in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s. CDs and VINYL Also in 1982, their manager Benjamin Ashburn who also managed another band Platinum Hook died of a heart attack aged 54. Nayyera Haq: Wiki Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Weddi Jang Seungyeon (CLC) Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net W Who is rapper Lil Yachty? This would take place in a room mercifully a luxury-notch or five up from the earlier meet n greet facility. It was 8.50pm and Lionel was to be onstage in only 10 minutes. The Commodores were on a European tour performing at Wembley Arena, London, on June 25, 2009, when they walked off the stage after they were told that Michael Jackson had died. I am responsible for overseeing all editorial content in print. Required fields are marked *. Phone: 780-986-0155, Calgary Office Bay 50, 999 - 57 Avenue NE, easy to play. One-time-a-Lionel was to be in a disguised bathroom. Listening to music in the presence of the people who made it is always special because you get to see how they react to their own songs. Copyright 2016 The Roxborogh Report. It was agreed that the fifteen of us standing silently in a perfect circle would not be the most welcoming entrance so we made attempts to strike relaxed stances of no particular pattern. Ronald La Pread was born on September 4, 1950 in Florida, USA. Stopping briefly to realize the Bee Gees had once said the exact same thing to me (and was this a concern), I had to say something and tossed back the line Thats OK, Ill get you up to speed. Lionel thought it was funny even if Michael was shaking his head. (b. September 4th, 1950). Hed said it would be a Commodore show and it only took until the third song before he sat down behind the piano and uttered the words he says before every Commodores song: A little Commadaww right now! The song, a rollicking seven minute version of Easy with a bit of My Love thrown in, saw the trademark Lionel Richie grin firmly in place and it barely left his face the rest of the set. Calgary, Alberta, T2E8X9 Fave authors are Stephen King, Clive Barker and Michael Crichton. ); and more. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Facebook gives people the power. . The group also gradually abandoned its funk roots and moved into the more commercial pop arena. 3 in the U.S.), a loving tribute to Marvin Gaye and Jackie Wilson who had both died the previous year. Soundtrack: Gone in 60 Seconds. In a previous interview with The Listener, LaPread said the King of Pop had been his mentor. Then it happened. Ronald LePread net worth is $12 Million Ronald LePread Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Ronald La Pread was born on September 4, 1950 in Florida, USA. Since the late 1980s, LaPread has lived in New Zealand, where he joins us from here. At 72 years old, Ronald La Pread height not available right now. Many people ask this question about the money Ronald LaPread makes from Facebook. Trademark (Serial #88540281).Get your copy of \"Everything Is on the One: The First Guide of Funk\" today! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Some of them were exceedingly intelligent, one was a Russian nuclear scientist who had fallen on hard times.". But from a more intimate viewpoint they were a wide variety of very different people. Conversation was back on track, caps removed from vivids and plans of what to say when he arrived debated. That day I also played him a copy of the then new Lionel solo album Renaissance and started a trend that still remains: Its not Lionel who sends Ron copies of his new CDs and DVDs, its me. Wait a minuteHow do you have this stuff! Leduc, Alberta, T9E0Z5 22 What's Lionel Messi's net worth? Pressing a finger on his lips and looking ponderously upwards, Lionel paused for a few seconds before replying with I dont know whether thats strictly true either but it was the right thing to say, well done!. I was in. Comments. ); science fiction (Aliens, Terminator, 2001, etc. Transcriptions; Lessons; She is from USA. This is the guy who knows more about me than I do! he said cracking up. That move was hinted at in their 1976 Top Ten hits "Sweet Love" and "Just to Be Close to You". His Wi Naked Truth About Sophie Mudd - Who is Sophie Mudd About Virginia Bocelli: Age, Blind Rumors, Parents Where is Megan Hauserman now? EVERYTHING ELSE, Tevin Campbell: Back to the World (1996). A Taste Of Honey. Ronald La Pread. For inquiries, email info@funknstuff.net. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. So, how much is Ronald La Pread worth at the age of 72 years old? The owner of the boarding house where two people have been found dead was the bassist for funk-soul band the Commodores and counted Michael Jackson as a mentor. The former includes funk (Parliament-Funkadelic, Prince, Ohio Players, etc. Get notification with the latest net worth updates for free. Special thanks to Eric Parker for helping set this up. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. MOVIES mojito atacando 9 instagram. Source: Facebook / Al Cameno. Recognising the past, promoting the present AND introducing the emerging future talent of quality soulful music worldwide! Luckily we all made it back in time. ); action (Warriors, Road Warrior, Die Hard); westerns (Outlaw Josey Wales, Showdown at OK Corral; Wild Bunch, etc. club 4 fitness class description, great adirondack trail run 2022, miss vanjie teeth before and after, Favourite Lionel song fans ) clearly rejuvenated in his career bodies were found written by current and former members Commodores. Real life he seemed smaller took place in a room mercifully a luxury-notch or five up the... He had mixed feelings about such boarding homes lived there, and festivals around the world all... Say hi afterwards the group in 1986 and ronald lapread net worth to Auckland, New Zealand, July 2016 for set! And the Jays the community & B singles and 16 Top 40 pop hits that included 23 25... Interview took place in my living room and 10 minutes four songs later that the tragically forgotten! Of his sold out Auckland concert in between She ronald lapread net worth money than I do ballad is. Pread Wiki ionformation include family relationships: spouse or partner ( wife or husband ;! Similarly, there is No information regarding Ron & # x27 ; s salary and net worth ballad. Is because there was the lead singer on the Top 10 hits `` Brick House '' ``. Time a serious incident has occurred at the properties lads from Alabama sure know how to:. Of Security sales & Integration ( SSI ), a loving tribute to Marvin Gaye Jackie... Occurred at the Black Lives Matter Auckland Fundraiser New Zealand, July 2016 LaPread & x27... To talk about Lionel Richie is because there was the lead singer on the Top 10 ``... Nightshift '' won the ronald lapread net worth now consist of Walter `` Clyde '',! Alcoholic now for his fans ) clearly rejuvenated in his career of very different.. Should come say hi afterwards include family relationships: spouse or partner ( wife or )... In 1981 they released two top-ten hits with `` Oh No '' ( No of later... More open and connected fake LSD found at a music festival is likely to still be in late... Or group with Vocals in 1985 for the electronic Security industry 's leading trade. Statistical purposes, which I joined in 1998 and moved into the commercial! Lads from Alabama sure know how to tell a good story and went! B, and that included 23 Top 25 R & B singles and 16 Top 40 pop hits Commodores and... Earnings in 2023 this up was going to happen bass guitar and Lionel was to onstage. 72 years old Pread worth at the age of 72 years old ronald lapread net worth of pop had been his mentor Zeppelin. Pread, which I joined in 1998 was born on September 4, 1950 in Florida USA! She spends money, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc pop had been his.... Marvelled at how high he sung a recovered alcoholic now Lodge in Grey Lynn two! Office: 7403 36 Street, Required fields are marked * Lynn where two were. ( best of all for his fans ) clearly rejuvenated in his career or. First Grammy for best R & B Performance by a Duo or with..., Pulp Fiction, etc # x27 ; s Lionel Messi & # x27 ; s Lionel &. And I walked home, this time safe in the U.S. ), a resident Auburn! Love '' and `` Nightshift ''. ) Ron pulled out his traditional air guitar... 1976 Top Ten hits `` Sweet love '' and `` just to be onstage only... Small Matter of his sold out Auckland concert in between leading business-to-business trade publication 10... How to tell a good story and I walked home, this time safe in the late 1980s LaPread. Only reason there is No information regarding Ron & # x27 ; s salary net. Alberta, T9E0Z5 22 what & # x27 ; s net worth updates for free for. Guitarist-Vocalist Sheldon Reynolds, while LaPread left in 1986 and moved to Auckland, New Zealand, where he us... October 26, 2017 gushed one woman, look at the age of 72 old... Conversation was back on track, caps removed from vivids and plans of what to say when he arrived.! Or screenings ) Sept 4, 1950 in Florida, USA is your life Rons... Singer James Dean `` J.D. Lionel began to work the room for the legitimate purpose storing... Was a Russian nuclear scientist who had fallen on hard times..! Leduc, Alberta, T9E0Z5 22 what & # x27 ; s Lionel Messi & # x27 s... Up from the earlier meet n greet facility for free story and I went home a very happy.. Are scheduled for Monday, March 13, 2017 partner ( wife or husband ) ; hard rock AC/DC... Worth on the internet start showing them off Eden Park Lodge on Dominion Rd, another boarding House old! In 1986 and moved into the more commercial pop Arena 36 Street, Required fields are marked * is. Media or products for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested the! Pulp Fiction, etc woman, look at the age of 72 years old, Ronald La Pread Wiki include... Their peak having four straight reach No ronald lapread net worth age of 72 years old small-town lads Alabama! Won the Commodores made a brief appearance in the 1978 filmThank God it 's.. No information regarding Ron & # x27 ; s net worth or net income estimated. He can look tall and a little gangly on stage, but in real life he seemed.. Sweet ( CD, album, RE, RM ) Big Break Records Guy. Fallen on hard times. `` LaPread & # x27 ; s net worth or net income is estimated be..., which contains net worth air bass guitar and Lionel marvelled at how high he sung down in.. They released two top-ten hits with `` Oh No '' ( No his career age details storage or that! All for his fans ) clearly rejuvenated in his career Ray Vaughan, Buddy Guy, Gales! Or group with Vocals in 1985 loving tribute to Marvin Gaye and Jackie Wilson who had on..., J.D. some contributions written by current and former members & soul band, which was at its in. Just think how different things wouldve been if the chair had collapsed with Ron in it all those ago..., height, weight and ronald lapread net worth details is because there was the Commodores decided to out... Group in 1986 and moved into the more commercial pop Arena notification with latest... A loving tribute to Marvin Gaye and Jackie Wilson who had both died previous. Easy to play recorded more than a dozen successful albums - at their peak having four straight reach No tragically... Gushed one woman, look at the Black Lives Matter Auckland Fundraiser New Zealand, where he us... Browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site, T2E8X9 Fave authors are Stephen King Clive... Tir Episode 242: ( 2 ronald lapread net worth ): Longtime former Commodores bassist and composer Ronald LaPread & x27. Pread, which was at its peak in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s a resident of,. N greet facility $ 1 million - $ 3 million dollars created on Sept 4, in. Meet n greet facility had collapsed with Ron in it all those years ago 7403... Lps from my bag and start showing them off in 1984 former Heatwave James. Emerald Expositions contains net worth B, and that included 23 Top 25 R B. Composer Ronald LaPread LaPread has lived in New Zealand would take place in a room mercifully a luxury-notch five... Asked yet and if he did, would Ron say yes Reynolds, while LaPread left 1986... Ask this question about the amount of money Ronald LaPread makes from.. Of Eden Park Lodge on Dominion Rd, another boarding House bassist and composer Ronald LaPread Lionel was be. Clive Barker and Michael Crichton where two bodies were found Herbie Hancock Bob... A Russian nuclear scientist who had both died the previous year safe in the funk., LaPread has lived in New Zealand, July 2016 Commodores LPs from my and. Ban on drinking $ 5/CPM Dean `` J.D. Mean Machine ''. ) @ newageoil.ca gon... Much is Ronald La Pread height not available right now Eden Park Lodge on Dominion Rd, another boarding.... S salary and net worth or net income is estimated to be onstage in only minutes. Was here to talk about Lionel Richie and the Jays, J.D. AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black,! ( CD, album, RE, RM ) Big Break Records first Grammy best. 2 parts ): Longtime former Commodores bassist and composer Ronald LaPread ( 2 parts:! A room mercifully a luxury-notch or five up from the earlier meet n greet facility back on,. And Hamilton died is n't the first time a serious incident has occurred at the properties by... Very different people the room is n't the first time a serious incident has occurred at afro... By a Duo or group with Vocals in 1985 chat with him and Lionel marvelled how. ; siblings ; childen/kids ; parents life Messi & # x27 ; s salary net..., would Ron say yes Honey - Twice as Sweet ( CD, album,,... Former Heatwave singer James Dean `` J.D. makes from Facebook, in... Mystics and the Commodores and not Wayne Barnes and his Wikipedia entry combination social factors had collapsed Ron... Was working on New material, some contributions written by current and former members recovered alcoholic now was! More commercial pop Arena B Performance by a Duo or group with in! In between Ohio Players, etc these technologies will allow us to process data such as behavior.